Walnut Coffee Table with Metal Legs
The modern rustic collection features walnut live edge tables with metal legs. This collection is a beautiful combination of refined yet rustic.The top is finished with multiple coats of durable urethane finish. Various table sizes are available upon request.
1. Dimensions & weight
24 x 48 x 18h – 50 lbs
2. Wood or material – walnut
3. Finish – several coats of urethane on the top
4. Lead time – generally 4-8 weeks
5. Warranty – We guarantee the quality of materials & workmanship of our furniture when used in an intended manner. Cracks, knots, worm holes, & color variations add character to the wood and are not defects. If a crack compromises the structural integrity of the wood, it will be replaced at our expense. All Blue Ridge Log Works furniture is warranted for 5 years on all parts. The specifics on warranty service depends upon the nature of the problem.
1. Attach metal legs to underside of top with screws provided per leg location marks
Smaller items will be shipped UPS or Fed Ex ground. Larger items and or larger orders will be shipped freight, CURBSIDE DELIVERY ONLY
Flat rate shipping costs are $99 per order for the 48 contiguous United States.
Lift gate service is included with all orders over 150 lbs.
Additional charges may be incurred if destination is in a remote area.
Contact us for more information
UPS or Fed Ex items will be boxed. Standard motor freight items will be secured to a pallet.
We will contact you prior to shipping your order to let you know it is ready to ship and give an estimated transit time of your shipment. Most shipments take 5-10 days to arrive at final destination.
Also, we will give you tracking information so you can track the shipment if you desire
When your order reaches the nearest destination terminal, the freight company should be contacting you to schedule the final delivery. Someone needs to be present to accept the shipment. Since the shipment is sent “Curbside delivery”
The freight company is responsible for placing the freight at your curb on the ground via a lift gate. We recommend having a utility knife available to break down the packaging and making it easier to move.
In rare cases, damages do occur during transit. PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER UPON ARRIVAL TO ENSURE NO DAMAGE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO INSPECT ALL FREIGHT AND NOTE THE DAMAGE ON THE BILL OF LADING BEFORE SIGNING IT IF IT DOES OCCUR. Verify the quantity of items received matches the bill of lading. If the damage is repairable, note the damage on the bill of lading and save all packing materials. An inspection of the damaged item & packing materials may occur at a future date for verification. If the damage is major and unacceptable, refuse the shipment and contact us immediately at 970 484-8875. If the delivery driver is unwilling to wait for you to inspect the furniture, note that on the bill of lading as well.
We offer local inside delivery and assembly (if required) for up to 150 miles from our location at 400 Delozier Dr, Ft. Collins, 80524.
Contact us for in town delivery charges.
As a rule of thumb, fees are $1.50 per mile one way with a minimum of $65
You are welcome to pickup your order at our location as well.